IEA believes that innovation should be accessible, tangible, and an immediate course of action.
What is innovation? Innovation is when a strong idea is turned into a successful enterprise, which has the stamina to survive fluctuating economies and obstacles. Bottom line- it can create and sustain economy.
How Does Idea Engineering Create Innovation?
We dissect and valuate ideas using our uniquely blended neighborhoods of knowledge to ensure that we start with a strong idea.
We create a bespoke process for each client, which will have a immediate course of implementation that is simple, easy to follow, and fits with the ultimate goal.
Finally, we create a process of risk assessment and troubleshooting, which clients can take away to create sustained innovation and continue to implement their idea efficiently.
The process in detail is below…
Before the brainstorming process of ideas starts, there is a process of exploration to analyze where good ideas come from:
- Where to search and where to focus attention
- Neurology based training
Generating ideas is good, however generating strong ideas is optimal. The IE intelligence generates ideas that have depth, unique value, and innovation. Starting with a well designed idea makes the implementation process easier and reduces risk of failure:
- Observe & Research
- Cross industry & bespoke think tanks
- Idea Maps
- Neighborhood of thoughts using neurological processes
Knowing the value of the idea is important to decide whether or not it is good to move forward or pivot:
- Analyse the value of the idea for originality
- Analyse the depth and dimension of the idea
- Create empathetic scenarios
- Measurement of observational capacity
- Evaluation of potential risks
Once ideas have been generated it is crucial to create a selection process to know which to move forward and which to leave behind:
- Measure the economic viability of the ideas
- Measure the cubic space of the idea
- Idea Map
After the idea are selected- an experimental environment from which to test run the idea:
- Measure the limitations of the idea by including target market
- Revise the skeletal processing and systems of the idea
- Facilitate an empathetic process that observes and trials the idea with low economic impact
- Flow Map
One the idea has proven its economic value and innovation, it is time for implementation:
- Implementation Map
- Creating economy
- Revenue Map
- Business Flow Map
- Systems and process distillation
Staff Psychology & Utility
Neurological based application process to increase leadership in the workplace.
Business should not ‘sell’ but rather communicate with their client base:
- Analysis of sales strategy
- Psychological observation of target market
- Map out communication strategy
- Create a reactive marketing map
Idea Engineering is a intelligence that teaches individuals and companies how to be more effective thinkers. Therefore it is essential for innovation to be sustained a long time after the initial strategy:
- Our industrial and systems engineer conducts a productivity, efficiency, and quality scan of your business to continue to produce a lean operation system.
- Streamlining costs
- Reducing growth risks